My expertise is aligning technology vision with business growth strategies through hands-on IT leadership. With more than 20 years of successfully leading major technology initiatives, including large-scale infrastructure consolidation projects, system consolidations, and cost-saving projects, I have consistently demonstrated the ability to drive dramatic improvements in service availability, operational efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction. My extensive IT management experience is complemented by a solid reputation for resolving complex IT issues. In addition to my technology expertise, I have a proven talent for engaging the buy-in and support of disparate—often skeptical—groups of stakeholders to drive attainment of common business goals.
• Developed and implemented a highly successful hybrid cloud service for McKesson that lowered the cost of existing data center infrastructure services significantly.
• Saved McKesson $25M through tight capacity management, labor arbitrage, and aggressive contract negotiations.
• Concurrently reduced McKesson costs and increased responsible services quality resulting in highest IT ranking for 3 years running.
Healthcare & Technology
• Managing large-scale infrastructure consolidation projects - storage, network, and systems, utilizing established virtualization technologies to drive multi-million dollar cost savings.
• Leading major initiatives that integrate people, processes, and technology that impact transformational improvements in service while driving down costs and increasing market competitiveness.
• Identifying areas impeding business performance, gathering user feedback, and implementing remedial solutions that dramatically improve service availability and customer satisfaction levels.